Enhanced Time Collection
EC Advance enhanced time collection is a comprehensive solution for barcoded time capture, field service, time and attendance, and employee management. Available in three versions, the system can be used for simple time capture to full-blown time and attendance, payroll integration, and much more.
• Eliminate manual time entry with barcode scanning for Production Orders, Jobs, Assembly Orders, and Maintenance
• Capture operational data on the shop floor or in the field, including consumption, output, scrap, and quality measures
• Record non-productive and rework time for advanced reporting on utilization and quality
• Record time and attendance based on employee shifts with exception reporting
• Automatically calculate overtime, shift differentials, etc for direct export to payroll systems
• Multi-level timecard approval from shop floor or NAV
• Access via web browser to enable data entry from mobile devices in the field or shop floor
Warehouse Mobile Data Collection
Unlike other Mobile Warehouse inventory management software packages, EC Advance Mobile Warehouse Data Module inherently supports all NAV location and item tracking configurations to quickly and efficiently enable a mobile workforce. Advanced capabilities for License Plating and Physical Inventory counts significantly extend NAV’s capabilities and bring mobile device integration to the warehouse.
Use the latest barcoding technology to reduce your overhead relating to:
• Capturing warehouse transactions
• Reduce or eliminate inventory count inaccuracies
• Increasing inventory to compensate for inaccurate item tracking
• Shipping incorrect product counts due to improper inventory control
• Selling product that is not in inventory
Click on Warehouse Mobile Solution to learn more or contact EC Advance.
Physical Inventory Count
Reduce the effort required to keep your physical inventory synchronized with the EC Advance Physical Inventory Count Module. Whether performing manual data entry or scanning inventory bar codes EC Advance and Microsoft Dynamics NAV can easily manage complete or partial physical inventory and cycle counts, including WIP.
Improve your margins by:
•Increasing sales confidence related to what is “in stock”
•Increasing worker productivity by reducing in stock search time
•Increase customer satisfaction due to on time order deliveries
•Reducing inventory overstock that was used to compensate for out of sync inventory control software
Click on Physical Inventory Count to learn more or contact EC Advance.